Dedicated Portfolio Design Team
Select members of the Investment Committee at Sowell Management Services make up the “Portfolio Design Team” (PDT). The PDT was created to handle all portfolio selections for clients, as well as build customized portfolio solutions for high net worth clients. The primary objective is for clients to utilize the PDT to figure out how to best position their accounts using Sowell Management portfolio solutions.
Removing “Selection Risk”
One of the biggest pitfalls in our industry is when an investment manager provides a giant “Chinese menu” of solutions and expects the client to select which portfolio they want. We believe that nobody knows our portfolios as well as we do, so we take that “selection risk” off of your plate. Clients can send in a completed “MPD Portfolio Design Request Form” to the PDT, and the team will choose the best solution available that fits the goals and preferences of each individual. The PDT will then deliver a customized proposal noting the strategy selection, providing informational resources on the selection, such as portfolio breakdown, notes about the selection process, strategy explanations, and hypothetical performance. This is a free service and we encourage any client interested in Sowell Management investment portfolios to take advantage of it.
Selections For all accounts, Big & Small
The PDT will make portfolio selections for any client, big or small. Whether it’s a $12,000 ROTH IRA or a $750,000 JTWROS, our team will select and/or build the appropriate portfolio to best suit the client’s needs.
At SMS, we realize that all clients are different. Some solutions we provide are not advertised or listed on our solutions platform. For certain situations, we can provide customized solutions to accommodate a client-specific situation. Some examples are listed below:
- For clients $500,000 and above, the PDT will build a customized MPD Portfolio.
- The PDT can accommodate large households of accounts into one overall allocation.
- The PDT can accommodate tax-sensitive and non-qualified account types utilizing custom bond portfolios and low-frequency trading programs.
- There are multi-strategy blended portfolios that are not on the Sowell Solutions Platform that the PDT can utilize, if appropriate.
- There are small account ($1k – $25k) solutions that are not advertised on the Sowell Solutions Platform that the PDT can utilize, if appropriate.
See a Sample Proposal
Click the button below to see a sample Sowell Management Services Investment Proposal, which is delivered to the client after their portfolio design request has been processed.
Get Started Today!
Our Portfolio Design Team can assist you in selecting an individual Sowell strategy, MPD™ Portfolio, multi-strategy portfolio, or analyze your current portfolio. Simply fill out the Portfolio Design Request Form and email us!